Tuesday, June 26, 2007

This Changed My Life



This was the result of a dare I recieved Wednesday at our district high school camp last week.

Yes, I did both sides.

Yes, I can use deodorant, but only since last Saturday. Though, thanks to Tony Johnson, I'm going to try switching to women's deodorant for a while. It's designed for females who are hairless precisely because of these types of sado-masochistic practices and may be gentler. Plus, as he reminded me, it has a nice floral smell.

Yes, it burns when I sweat. So I try to stay out of situations where I would.

No, I don't regret it, though I probably won't ever do it again. Kinda like when I stuck my finger up my butt when I was three. It wasn't pleasant. But I learned a lot and am a different man now.

2 comments:

justathought said...

so i saw zachs hair, but he failed to mention your armpits. i cant believe i missed that of all things. you have inspired me to start a blog, we will see how it goes.

Anonymous said...

dude. i just watched that like 3 times in a row and after the initial naseous feeling in the pit of my stomche i laugh really hard. i have some amazing waxing stories thanks to competative swimming.
rock on man.